PST Descartes – Bâtiment « Le Bienvenüe »
Plot A-5ème étage
14-20 boulevard Newton
77447 Marne la Vallée cedex 2
Tel: 01.61.44.13. 31
Director of publication: Michel Salem-Sermanet
Managing editor: Jean-Baptiste de Bercegol
Website host contact details
2 rue Kellermann
Efficacity and/or its partners are the exclusive holders of all intellectual property rights worldwide pertaining to either the structure or content of the website www.efficacity.com.
The elements of the ‘www.efficacity.com’ website are protected by copyright and may not be copied or imitated either wholly or partially. Any reproduction is therefore subject to the author’s agreement pursuant to article L.122-4 of the French Intellectual Property Code (Code de la Propriété Intellectuelle). Breach of copyright in this work constitutes an offence of infringement of copyright punishable, under the terms of article L.335-2 of the French Intellectual Property Code, by 2 years’ imprisonment and a fine of €152,450. As an exception to this general principle, press releases may be used freely.
Efficacity undertakes, as far as is possible, to provide accurate and reliable information in good faith. However, the information provided on this website does not constitute a binding contract between Efficacity and the reader.
The following uses of the website are authorised without the need for express prior agreement:
- Quotation, respecting the moral right of the author by citing their name and the source of the quotation. The quotation must be short, this attribute being determined in proportion to both the publication from which it is taken and that in which it is used. The quotation must be used to illustrate a point and must not compete with the publication from which it is taken.
- The creation of a link, on the express condition that this link opens a new window in the independent browser and that the page reached by the link is not embedded within other pages of another site, in particular by means of frames, belonging to the linking site.
A series of quotations culminating in an anthology is considered as a derivative work and therefore subject to the prior agreement of the author or assigns.
In other cases, and in particular:
- if you wish to display the Efficacity logo;
- if the content of the ‘www.efficacity.com’ website must be integrated into the navigation of your website, in particular by means of frames;
- if access to the pages containing the link to the ‘www.efficacity.com’ website is not free;
You must obtain authorisation from Efficacity by writing to: email@example.com.
In any event, Efficacity reserves the right to request the removal of a quotation or deletion of a link it considers non-compliant with its editorial policy or potentially damaging to its interests.
In accordance with the French data protection act, (loi Informatique et Liberté) of 06/01/1978, you have the right to access, modify, correct and delete any of your personal information. For any such request, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Efficacity website contains links to other sites, both French and foreign. These pages do not form part of the Efficacity website and consequently its editors cannot be held liable for the content of such sites.
Website development and design by Newords, 234 boulevard Saint-Germain, 75007 Paris, France.